Our store is currently open to the public. In order to remain open, we are operating in compliance with Oregon's COVID-19 safety policies.
- Do not enter the store if you have been exposed to or exhibit symptoms of COVID-19.
- You MUST wear a mask in the store. We provide disposable masks in the store. We also provide reasonable accommodations if you cannot wear a mask, including online ordering, curbside pickup, and delivery.
- We follow store capacity guidelines as suggested by the city and state. Usually, we allow no more than 7-8 people in the store at once. Please be patient if we ask you to wait outside.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of distance from people not in your party while you are in the store.
- You are welcome to browse! However, please sanitize your hands first and avoid touching your face or cell phone.
- Due to the prohibitive amount of time it would take to fully sanitize after every customer use, our bathroom is currently restricted to employee use.